Atlanta Port of Spain Sister City
Atlanta Port of Spain Sister City Committee
Commission 2010 Report
Commission 2011 Report
Commission 2012 Report
of the Committee is to allow people to give expression to their common desire for friendship and understanding, by developing, promoting and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships. The activities pursued by Atlanta Port of Spain Sister City Committee (APSCC) are educational, cultural, civic and economic in nature. The APSCC shall be operated as a not-for-profit entity.
Work Phone Number
Home Phone Number
1. How did you find out about APSCC? If referral, please provide the name of the person referred you.
2. How much time can you volunteer for committee meetings, community projects and other events?
Please briefly describe your significant involvement in the Metro Atlanta Community in the past five (5) years.
2a. What days or hours will you be available?
3. Do you have a college degree? If so, what was your major?
4. Are you employed? If so, what is your occupation?
5. Are you serving on other committees or member of other non-profit organizations in the Metro Atlanta area? If so, please list
6. Please briefly describe your significant involvement in the Metro Atlanta Community in the past five (5) years.
7. Please explain your interest(s) in joining the committee.
Please explain your interest(s) in joining the committee.
8. Would you be willing to open your home to officially sanctioned visitors of Trinidad and Tobago?
9. Will you be able to attend committee meetings held on weekends?
10. Have you ever visited Trinidad and Tobago? Yes or No
11. Are you interested in serving on standings committee?
Are you interested in serving on standings committee?
12. Annual Membership Dues (Different Levels $100.00 and UP
Individual - $55.00
Senior Citizen - $35.00
Student - $20.00
Annual Membership Dues (Different Levels $100.00 and UP
Print Name or "E: Signature:
* After review of application, you will be contacted for a meet and greet with the committee at that time please bring your Annual Dues with you. Make checks payable to
Atlanta Sister City Commission
and please write in
Atlanta/Port of Spain - Dues